1) How is Shake-Away affected by rain?
ANSWER: Light or moderate rain will not affect the Shake-Away granules but the product should be reapplied after heavy, washout rains. The Shake-Away 90-day packs are not affected by any weather conditions, including rain or snow, as they are completely weather-proof.
2) How lightly or heavily do I need to apply the Shake-Away granules?
ANSWER: You only need to apply Shake-Away lightly around the areas you want to protect. Heavier applications do not make the product work better; you need to be consistent with your applications. Twice a week for the first two to three weeks is recommended.
3) Should I apply the Shake-Away granules around the perimeter of my yard to keep all animals out?
ANSWER: You only apply Shake-Away around the specific area where the animals are doing damage. For example, if an animal is eating your flowers in one of your gardens, that is the area you want to focus on treating.
4) Will Shake-Away attract coyotes or foxes to my yard?
ANSWER: No. If you already have coyotes or foxes coming into your yard, they will smell the product out of curiosity, but it will not bring in animals that are not already in your area.
5) Will Shake-Away hurt my children, pets or plants?
ANSWER: No, Shake-Away is 100% natural and non-toxic.
6) How will my dog react to Shake-Away when applied?
ANSWER: Your dog may be curious and smell the product after the first few applications, but after that they usually will ignore it.
7) How do you collect the coyote and fox urine?
ANSWER: The animals are never touched during the collection process. When the animals eliminate naturally the urine is collected on tapered floors into drains. All animals are treated very well by a trained staff.